We’re looking for you!
You will test our software planeus together with your team members to maintain the quality of our solutions’
Become part of a success story and join the leading manufacturer of cloud-based production planning and MES. You can expect versatile and exciting tasks
Software Tester (m/f/d) Part-Time in Berlin
- Execute of usability & user tests.
- Execute system and performance tests.
- Execute automated integration tests.
- Select and applicate adequate testing tools.
- Create and design tests and test scenarios.
- Monitor, document and present test results to our product managers and developers.
- Programming knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and test management system X-Ray.
- Experience with automated tests is an advantage.
- Work with an Independent, responsible and careful approach
- Able to work in a team as well as n your own initiative.
- A friendly team with a shared passion for our world-class manufacturing solution.
- An open corporate culture with extensive opportunities for new ideas and inspirations.
- Interesting tasks as well as individual opportunities for professional and personal development.
- The exciting opportunity to influence the design and competitive success of our products together with colleagues who are passionate about innovation and technology.
- Independent work in exciting projects with room for self-realization.
- Open and straightforward cooperation: a open and transparent culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working model between home office and on-site operation.
- And of course: free beverages, relaxed team events and an office in the heart of Berlin on the Landwehrkanal in Kreuzberg!
Please send your complete application documents including your salary expectations and the earliest starting date by e-mail to Ms. Nowak at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We’re looking forward to meeting you soon!